• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Evil Campaign

The Dm of the DnD group I game with wants to run a couple of adventures with us playing Evil Characters. Her idea is to use the dream effects used in Final Fantasy 8 so our characters can witness what is happening and get few ideas of what is going on in her main campaign.

Our guide lines are that we are to be level 15, of evil alignment and will we be adventuring in differnent planes. She has given us Carte Blance (hope i spelt that right). I was hoping i could get a few ideas because at the moment I have no idea of what to play.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Just a few questions . . .

What revision? 3.5 or 3.0? What books are allowed? If she allows the BoVD and 3.5, will she use the online update? What setting? Homebrew?

Edit: While I'm at it, you want to be an ur-priest combo if it's allowed. :)

Sorry Forgotten realms campaigns setting, we are using 3.0 but we can discuss 3.5 ideas with her. Because the characters are for only a couple of sessions we can use any source book for DnD.

I'm not sure. I was thinking a drow wizard going into shadow adept. But i have also been thinking of playing sometihng like a troll monk. One of the other members is thinking of a half dragon combination.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads