• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Evocations of the Archmagi] Submissions Closed

Evocations of the Archmagi Open Submissions Now Closed
Nearly two months after the original open call was announced, E.N. Publishing is now closing the submissions. We have received over 200 pages of submitted spells, plus even more in prestige classes and other options, so we'd like to give a big thanks to all the people who submitted. It is likely to take us a while to read through all the submissions, but with your help we know we'll be able to create the best book for spellcasters who like to blow things up.

We expect to have decided on which submission we'll use by the end of August, and as soon as we have a list, we'll announce the names and spells of those who have been accepted. Look forward to the announcement, and we hope you all are ready for one explosive book of spells.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Time frame update?

I was just windering if you had any idea as to a time frame update. I know you recieved a lot of stuff, and you guys are very busy, I was just curious because it's a little over a month after you thought you might make an announcement.

Again, I know your busy, I am just wondering if you have an idea of how soon we might here. Thanks.

Matthew J. Hanson

We've trimmed down about 220 pages of submissions to 40 pages of accepted, with a few other on the line if we run a little over or under our projected size. We should be notifying submitters in the next two weeks.

ArielManx

First Post
Soooo...have the absolute final selections been made and e-mails sent to the submitters whose spells were accepted?

Just wondering if I should keep checking my e-mail with hope and anticipation, or if I should just get on with the crying. ;) (All my submissions will see life in my campaigns, but it sure would be sweet to see one in PDF print!)

Thanks!

Ariel

Yuan-Ti

First Post
I have not heard anything either. I suppose anyone who has heard anything is too busy rejoicing to post here. ;)

Last edited:

Clay_More

First Post
Should be strange if none of us have had anything accepted. I sent a mail to RangerWickett, havent heard anything from him at all...

Sorry. My computer went kaput. I still have all the materials backed up and mostly ready, but it's difficult to get work done on public workstations. I'm slowly getting everything double-checked though, and I plan to send out the list Thursday.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Quickie update

Sorry, guys, but I've had Mr Wickett busy editing other books so we could bring them to the virtual shelves ASAP, so Evocations got backburnered a little.

I expect we'll be releasing the book in January, so an art call will go out in December, which means we will have to have the spells selected in November. Sorry about the delay, but I'm pretty certain most of you'll forgive us when you see what we've got coming down the pipe!

Remove ads