• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted 2nd Edition Game

Shayuri

First Post
Let me know Intimacies and Motivation, where you were born, raised, and currently living, and what languages you speak. For sake of game play, we all might want to take a common language, as the trade language Riverspeak is used almost world wide. However, if you guys want to go through the game play of trying to learn a language in game, that’s fine (it can be kind of neat)

-----

Okay, I have the basic background narrative I want, I just need to fill in some specific places.

I have the map of Creation here, and I'm lookin' it over... What about Chiaroscuro as a place to be from? I seem to recall that the Realm had a strong presence there, but didn't actually (officially) rule the place. Sil would have left the city after the retribution for her interference fell, and gone east/northeast...traveling light and alone and on foot.

Silhouette's goal is to liberate Chiaroscuro from the Realm...and finally to liberate all of Creation from it. She knows now that she is not equipped for the task, and is heading East to get away from the Realm's sphere of influence as well as find allies, knowledge, artifacts, etc...that can help her. Intimacies would be Chiaroscuro, citizens of same, and pretty much any 'underdog,' in any conflict.

As for languages, what's a native of Chi-town speak? Or Riverspeak's good too...might need summore Linguistics... Hrm.

Anyway, how's this looking? I can put just about anything in place of Chiaroscuro, if there's an origin you think would fit better.

kalgalath

First Post
The short answer is I didn't quite read the bit that they had ran. The long answer, though, is that its a distraction so Skies can go check on the other KO'ed thug now that he's noticed.

figmike

First Post
I'm sorry guys, I've been more busy than I thought I would be. I just got a new job and it's going to take me a while to get used to the new schedule. I'm not quiting the game, but for right now it will have to be on hold.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads