• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted: Lunars?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Looks like some people on the WW forums and in Nutkinland, it seems like some people (Canadians?) got the book early.

So... Anyone here has already has it? :)

Welverin

First Post
A2Z said:
I now have the book Darkness. If you still want to talk about it that is... :)

What were you doing when you dug this up?

Staffan said:
This must be one of the worst cases of thread necromancy ever. It's about Lunars, dammit, not Abyssals!

That's old too. Hell even Sidereals is old, now The Outcaste would be timely, anyone get that?

Xeriar

First Post
Welverin said:
What were you doing when you dug this up?

That's old too. Hell even Sidereals is old, now The Outcaste would be timely, anyone get that?

Blood and Salt would be timelier, but I don't have it :-(

*He who cannot resist buying new Exalted books*

Welverin

First Post
Xeriar said:
Blood and Salt would be timelier, but I don't have it :-(

*He who cannot resist buying new Exalted books*

Isn't that a March release? Which I might add is the reason I didn't mention it, I did mean to mention The Outcaste being a little old at this point.

I need to finish reading the d20 books I'm in the middle of so I can move onto my Exalted backlog.

A2Z

Explorer
Darkness said:
He probably did a Search for threads with - say - 'Exalted' in the title...
Yep. Great book. :D
That's exactly what I was doing. I was looking for the thread where someone mapped the world of darkness races to the exalted. I knew how all but the dragon-blooded fit in. I guess they supposedly become the Eastern Vampires? Sucks to be them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads