• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted Modules

ffanxii4ever

First Post
I recently picked up a copy of Exalted 2nd Edition after consistently hearing good things about it from Tappy on the Happy Jacks RPG Podcast (awesome podcast by the way) and have reading through and increasingly liking what I read. However, as it appears am the "always trying a new game"-guy of my group I would have to run it, and it does seem a bit intimidating to run for the first time, with no one in the party having any experience with it. So I was thinking about it, and I was wondering if there were any good stand-alone modules (one not stand-alone ones, something like Paizo's Adventure Paths could work too) for Exalted that wouldn't too hard to run for a first-time Exalted GM, that (obviously) have a good bit of combat, but also have some interesting stuff that isn't combat and what not (social intrigue, etc...)

Thanks

Remove ads