• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Excerpts: Angels

Green Knight

First Post
LOL! Three simultaneous postings. :D To bad the board doesn't tell you what second the posts were made. I'd love to see exactly how close together were all three posts made.

MaelStorm

First Post
Green Knight said:
LOL! Three simultaneous postings. :D To bad the board doesn't tell you what second the posts were made. I'd love to see exactly how close together were all three posts made.
QFT

MaelStorm

First Post
Quite a short excerpt.

Angel of Vengeance was featured in the Desert of Desolation Miniature, and the Angel of Valor is featured in the latest Dungeon of Dread Miniature Series.

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
mach1.9pants said:
ROFL three threads in about 3 seconds, are you guys just hanging around the excerpts page hitting F5 all day!
Well, you know, it makes me feel manly to get the first post in ;)

Can't say it's the most interesting excerpt we've seen... we already knew that angels could be any alignment, and the two examples seem a little plain, mechanically. Though I do like the idea of the angel of vengeance just continually whomping on it's target, ignoring anything else.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Got first thread on Gleemax :p

I like it since generating ideas for my Nephilim (half-Angel race) such as not having racial feats based off the god the Angel served, but instead what kind of Angel it was.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads