• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exeter Waterstones now stocks 4e!

pogminky

First Post
Couple of weeks ago I was in Exeter - nowhere was selling any RPG stuff. Had a chat with the Waterstones counter-dude told him if they got D&D in stock they'd be the only ones in the city.

Go into Exter again last week - ACE Comics got 4e stuff out and Waterstones had LOADS of 4e stuff - like piles of PHB, MM etc. in both their stores! What happened?????

Mark Hope

Adventurer
The Waterstones in St. Neots has it as well (or so I hear - haven't seen it myself, but my gf said it was there when she was picking up the 30 Days of Night graphic novel.) I'm guessing that Gamers (St. Neots' cool flgs) has it too, but haven't been by there in ages.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Blimey, all change then... lived in Exeter for years. What is this ACE Comics you speak of? What became of Krackers and thingybob Road games? Did they go the way of that games shop that used to be on Paris Street about 7 years ago?

pogminky

First Post
Krackers recently got taken over by ACE Comics. Clifton Rd games is still going, but it doesn't really seem to do RPGs. Good for minis/boradgames/magic though.

Remove ads