D&D 5E Exodus (OOC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Starting next week, in an effort to challenge my creative muscles, I'll be doing weekly updates for each of my campaign settings.
What would really be useful would be a visual outline of the Ark's layouts. Nothing fancy even. I am thinking about how to lure the demon into a part of the ship that we could vent to atmosphere and let it be sucked outside.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
What would really be useful would be a visual outline of the Ark's layouts. Nothing fancy even. I am thinking about how to lure the demon into a part of the ship that we could vent to atmosphere and let it be sucked outside.

Maps and I are at a crossroads. I'm really not good with digital mapping software. :p

If it helps, think of the Arks as double donuts - one large outer ring with four "spokes" (passages) connecting to an inner ring, which has two spokes leading to the central command center. The spaces between spokes inside the outer ring can deploy solar sails which is one of the primary means of propulsion (in addition to more conventional engines and thrusters).

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
With apologies...

I am taking an extended break from DMing PbPs for the time being. If anyone wants to step in to the DM's chair for this campaign, you may do so with my blessing. The basic plot outline can be found here.

Remove ads