• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Expedition To.... / Which Expedition do you want to see next?

Archon of Light

First Post
How about something new instead of rehashing everything old and cashing in on the nostalgia? Seriously, is it that hard for WotC to come up with some NEW ideas that they can rehash ten years from now?

Now that the rant is out of the way, there's only one Expedition book that I would be interested in, and that would be Saltmarsh. They've already laid the groundwork by fleshing out the town in great detail in DMG2. Now it's time to follow through, or at least let someone else fill in the blanks.

My second vote would go for Desert of Desolation, but I have serious doubts that a revisit to that particular series would be executed as masterfully as it was originally. Some things are just better left alone.

delericho

Legend
Archon of Light said:
How about something new...?

I've got to agree. Some of the new modules that have come out of WotC in the last year have been really good, while the Expeditions have generally left me uninspired (although I'm looking forward to Ruins of Greyhawk). That being the case, and given the choice, I would rather see an emphasis on 'all new' modules, rather than further entries in the "Expedition to..." line.

Kaodi

Hero
I'm still hoping for a level 3-12 Eberron mega adventure. A further 13-15 add-on that covers international fame and the establishment of a permanent power base would be interesting too, though it would be perhaps better if that could be worked into the core adventure.

Zaister

Explorer
We got Expeditions for Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, Planescape and Ravenloft. I'm missing the Known World a.k.a. Mystara.

So... Expedition to the Temple of Death!

qstor

Adventurer
Aeric said:
Expedition to the Duchy of Geoff -AKA- Against the Giants 3.5.

It'd have to be based on the 2nd edition module, as opposed to the G series of modules. I want a campaign-length adventure path pitting my PCs against the giants, taking back Geoff one slice of territory at a time!

I second this!

Mike

Remove ads