• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience and Treasure for 9 September 2006

The_Universe

First Post
In addition to the XP you already have, each character will receive 450 additional experience points. The experience is for the last couple of traps, the Allip, etc.

Thus far, you haven't found any additional treasure in the underground temple beneath the farmhouse, so I won't add any of that, here.

However, if you want to start posting the treasure you have found on this thread, you might get a good idea of your total net worth, as well as an idea of who needs what, etc.

Last edited:

cuteasaurus

First Post
Woot! XP!

Here's what I have at this point:

Tanglefoot Bag (1)
Bloodstone 50gp
Fiery Yellow Corundum 1000gp
Moss Agate 10gp
Malachite 10gp

200sp
100gp

At this point, Mariel doesn't need anything except something to use when she's not able to cast spells. So, if we can, I'd like to be able to buy a wand.

We probably should invest in buying some healing potions as well, since Alfonse only has so many spell spots.

If I ever figure out what crafting ability I'm taking up, I might need to purchase some supplies, but as of this moment, I only need a wand. :)

NuclearWookiee

First Post
The only two things I looted the whole session was a masterwork sling (which was handed off and is now being used) and 240gp. So add that to the tally!

I am pretty well set on equipment for the time being. I think we should probably focus on getting everyone a MW weapon and then start the +1 enchancement bonus enchants in preparation for the next time Kennon is a bastard and throws an incorporeal baddy at us. :p

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
NuclearWookiee said:
The only two things I looted the whole session was a masterwork sling (which was handed off and is now being used) and 240gp. So add that to the tally!

I am pretty well set on equipment for the time being. I think should probably focus on getting everyone a MW weapon and then start the +1 enchancement bonus enchants in preparation for the next time Kennon is a bastard and throws an incorporeal baddy at us. :p
On that subject, you should probably include equipment you acquire (like the bastard sword, and the full plate) as part of the "loot" I'm referring to. As it stands, I think your armor may be the single most valuable item the group has.

EDIT: Except the Fiery Yellow Corundum, which is definitely worth more.

Last edited:

NuclearWookiee

First Post
Sure, no problem. Sorry, thought you were talking about "available funds" sort of stuff. hehe :p

Equipment that we picked up that I am currently using includes:
Bastard Sword (masterwork)
Full Plate Armor (standard)
Large Darkwood Shield (special material, counts as masterwork)

That's all of it!

The_Universe

First Post
NuclearWookiee said:
Sure, no problem. Sorry, thought you were talking about "available funds" sort of stuff. hehe :p

Equipment that we picked up that I am currently using includes:
Bastard Sword (masterwork)
Full Plate Armor (standard)
Large Darkwood Shield (special material, counts as masterwork)

That's all of it!
Wonderful! Now, who else has treasure to post?

Sorry - I thought I had done this already:

Eye patch with mock sapphire eye
A potion
MW Heavy Wooden Shield
2 Smoke Sticks
MW Guisarme
2 Chain shirts
MW Warhammer
Banded Mail
1210 GP

Remove ads