• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experienced DM starting a new 5e D&D group (Arlington and Northern Virginia) -- 6pm October 18th

Cyronax

Explorer
[DND][/DND]

I'm an experienced DM (2e/3.X/4e/5e) who is looking to form a weekday group for a new 5e D&D Campaign. I intend the first meet-up to be a chance to get to know one another and maybe play a one-shot or talk about everyone's playing styles.

I'm in my mid-30's and would like to form a group that is mid-20's and over.

I've set up a meet-up at Victory Comics (see link here) for Tueday, October 18th at around 6:00pm (the drop-down menu only allowed for a 7:00pm start time, but most games start at 6:00pm at the store).

After a successful meetup at Victory Comics (586 S Washington St - Falls Church, VA 22042), I probably can host future sessions at my apartment in Courthouse/Clarendon, Arlington, 22201. I'll reserve a table at Victory Comics, so that we'll have space to spread out and game or just get to know one another.

I have a lot of ideas for a campaign, but I always like to start small, and build a new world and campaign with themes around the player characters -- especially if its a new group that hasn't gamed together before. My campaigns are a good mix of combat, exploration, and role-playing/character development.

Hope to find some interested players,

Mark [DND][/DND]

Last edited:

Dr.Ofnothing

First Post
Dear Mark,

Did you ever receive any response to this? A friend and I, both very experienced players (literally, 20+ years of experience) are coming into town for the weekend of Nov. 11-13 and are eager to get some gaming in--I live in London and him in NC, so we rarely get the chance to play together. If there's any chance you're free at all that weekend, perhaps we can organise a one-off? We'll have a place in U Street for the duration, and will supply the pizza!

Cheers,
Sascha

Remove ads