• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 FA2 Nightmare Keep 2nd to 3.5

zepherusbane

Explorer
Has anyone got a 3.5 conversion of this module?

FA2 Nightmare Keep (2nd ed.)

I don't typically use a lot of published modules, but this is one of my favorites out of the ones I do. It was for 4-6 characters of 18-20th level.

I've played this with a 3.5 group attempting to convert on the fly, but it was far from successful.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
It's not a conversion of the module, but I do have a version of the lichlings. Follow the link in my sig, look for "My Creations" and then "More Realmsian Creatures."

zepherusbane

Explorer
It's not a conversion of the module, but I do have a version of the lichlings. Follow the link in my sig, look for "My Creations" and then "More Realmsian Creatures."

Well the lichlings are a good start. Thanks! You have a few other items there that I liked too.

Do you use the Cult of the Dragon in your campaign? I've got a huge campaign in which I use them a lot, I saw that you had a bunch of dragon mixed with other creatures that you've converted too and thought maybe they were related to the Cult of the Dragon.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Well the lichlings are a good start. Thanks! You have a few other items there that I liked too.

Do you use the Cult of the Dragon in your campaign? I've got a huge campaign in which I use them a lot, I saw that you had a bunch of dragon mixed with other creatures that you've converted too and thought maybe they were related to the Cult of the Dragon.
Yeah, those were from the Cult of the Dragon sourcebook from 2e. Oddly enough, I haven't used any of those myself; I just convert monsters as a hobby.

zepherusbane

Explorer
Yeah, those were from the Cult of the Dragon sourcebook from 2e. Oddly enough, I haven't used any of those myself; I just convert monsters as a hobby.

The Cult of the Dragon has a big section in the 3rd edition "Lords of Darkness" accessory too. Although that book has the details of how the cult is organized and contains spells and magic items, it didn't contain any monsters.

Remove ads