• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FACTORY reviewed at GamePlayNews!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
FACTORY is now available at hobby and game shops everywhere, including online!

Actually, I've had a bear of a time finding this. My local game stores don't have it (didn't have Arsenal either) and many online places don't (at least FRPGames, which is my first pick for online stuff, doesn't have it).

Hoo-rah! Factory is up to #7 on RPG Shop's hot seller list!

And FRPGames.com now has Arsenal available. Not sure when they'll get Factory up there.

Last edited:

thundershot

Adventurer
*waits for it to show up at buy.com so I can order it with the rest of my stuff*

If it's half as good as Arsenal, I won't be disappointed.

Chris

trancejeremy

Adventurer
D'oh. Was going to order it from Barnes & Noble, but they only take credit cards.

Noble Knight Games has it ($3 off, better than nothing), which I'll probably be ordering it from if I can't find it this weekend in a store....

Amazon.com has 1 copy (at full cover price), and a partnered seller selling it for $17 (which might be too good to be true), but they also only take credit cards.

thundershot

Adventurer
It showed up on buy.com today (where I get all of my books, being without a local guy).

$15.71 + shipping (though it'll probably get the free shipping icon eventually, I ordered mine anyway, since I got Arsenal for 12.56 and now it's 17 something.

Chris

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Got my copy at my local FLGS yesterday.
It rocks!!!
I can't wait for the next book to come out! Isn't it supposed to be an equipment book?

Great stuff!
Regards,
Brutorz Bill

I've changed my mind on the next book. It will deal only with vehicles. It'll be released later this year. I'll announce it when I get the cover artwork finished, which will hopefully be by the end of April.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads