• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fading Suns D20

Tolen Mar

First Post
Last night, we started Fading Suns D20. We had a blast, but we also have a question we couldnt find in the book.

Does anyone know if you recover Wyrd points? Are they like Healing or Psi Power Points (i.e., you gain so many back after a nights rest)?

We couldnt find it in the book, and I was hoping someone could clear this up. Thanx in advance.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Yikes, you're right, I can't seem to find it in the d20 rulebook, but in the original game (which uses the same point scale as the d20 version), it was 1 point per hour of sleep.

There was also a meditation skill that would let you regain them, but it wasn't carried over into d20.

UD

First Post
In the Heretics and Outsiders book it is listed on page 88 d20 System Rules: Wyrd Point Recovery.

Basicly you recover 2 times your total character level in wyrd points a day no matter what you do. (So a 5th level character gets 10 back).
If you spend the day medetating (anyone can do this no skill is required) you gain 3x back (So a 5th level character gets 15 back.

You can never get more points back than you character can possibly have.

Tolen Mar

First Post
Thanx a lot!

I was wondering if I was going to have to be extremely careful with the last few points I had remaining. What a relief!

Remove ads