• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fae pact question

According to the description for the fae pact gives a bonus for misty step when an enemy under your warlock curse reaches zero hp or fewer you can immediately teleport three squares as a free action.

Walter warlock curses victim #2 on the third round of combat on the fourth round of combat rita rangers nukes victim #2 with her twin strike power. Does the teleport take place even tho walter didn't kill victim #2 personally? Do I get a second teleport.

ppaladin123

Adventurer
According to the description for the fae pact gives a bonus for misty step when an enemy under your warlock curse reaches zero hp or fewer you can immediately teleport three squares as a free action.

Walter warlock curses victim #2 on the third round of combat on the fourth round of combat rita rangers nukes victim #2 with her twin strike power. Does the teleport take place even tho walter didn't kill victim #2 personally? Do I get a second teleport.

Yup....loads of fun.

For fun you can go feytouched for your paragon path (whenever you teleport you do Int mod damage to adjacent enemies) and use the Rod of Harvest (lets you store your pact boon and use it later). Run up to a pack of enemies, trigger misty step, do a bit of damage, and teleport to safety.:)

Also this is the wrong forum to post rules questions.

Move this to rules thread please :)

Sorry for the mistake was talking to a friend while typing the question and didn't realize I was in the wrong area. Could you please move this for me. :p

DracoSuave

First Post
This is correct. Warlocks do not care -who- kills their cursed victim. They just care that it happens.

Just keep in mind, you do not get to save the teleport, it happens immediately.

Remove ads