• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Faerun Calender

Storminator

First Post
I have a great FR calendar. It has the phases of the moon by year, and the roll of years, and the conversions between each of the various Faerun calendars. Give me a place to send it, and I'll get it to you.

Same goes for everyone.

PS

Tom Cashel

First Post
I have that calendar, and I'll second its greatness. Excel spreadsheet prints out a full page for each month, with space to write what happens each day plus moon phases.

Heed the Storminator.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Storm, your calendar sounds like just what I've been looking for. Can you attach it to this thread? I'm sure it'll save you a lot of trouble in having to send a copy to everyone that wants one... :)

Storminator

First Post
OK! My first attempt to attach something, we'll see how it goes.

I must toot my own horn here, I'm in the credits of this thing. I gave the guy the roll over formula so the moon phases would be accurate as you carry over years. Doesn't sound like much, but without that you can't just type in the year and have it work, you need to go year by year.

SO yay me!

Edit: This is the kind of thing that gets you tossed out of the house: thanks to my lovely wife for filling in the roll of years from FRCS...

PS

Attachments

• frcal.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Jay Lofstead

First Post
religious holidays on the calendar

Before I spend my time building a calendar with all of the religious holidays. Does anyone know of one with all of these holidays already collected?

Jay Lofstead

First Post
I went through FaP and did all of the major and other up to the drow). Any suggestions or additions are welcome. I can't attach a file, so email me if you want a copy.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads