• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fairly cool photoshopped image for my game... (My players stay out!)

Arravis

First Post
It's 21 megs... a bit large (and that's compressed, mind you). I can lower the resolution, but I'm scared that if I go much lower it won't look good printed out.

James Heard

Explorer
Is there any possibility that you might want to just post it Greyscale? The color is yummy, but I'm not sure that it wouldn't have all the utility and impact even with the color removed. Besides, it would be easier for more people to print (if your goal is to provide it for people to print for their own games) and I bet it would be smaller even at 200 resolution. Anyways, just my .02.

Kryndal Levik said:
Bah, too large for my host (has a 10 MB per file size limit). C'mon, folks- anyone out there have a server that can host it?
I can host it for you. If you're interested, just email me (in my profile) and I'll put it up for all eternity. :)

WizarDru

Adventurer
That was pretty nice. I especially like the post of the sad sack offering 30 gold if someone can find his wife. Great stuff.

savage3e

First Post
Kryndal Levik said:
Bah, too large for my host (has a 10 MB per file size limit). C'mon, folks- anyone out there have a server that can host it?

I too can host this. Send it on over and I'll be happy to share.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads