• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the Broken - OOC

Need_A_Life

First Post
*sigh*

You two are going to be doing the ill-advised, hardly-thought-through things throughout the entire campaign, aren't you?

Even when the plot doesn't call for it?

;)

Need_A_Life

First Post
;)
Heh, just thinking it'll muddy the waters beyond what even I've planned if you do that.

Todays post has revealed a few plot twists that I'd like to make a meta-game comment about.
- Your Kalashtar contact reveals Olots and Frundors indiscretion.
- Daask activity has increased, at least in the lower levels.
- The Riedran Ambassador has been replaced, but the new man has yet to be identified.

- Finn discovers that his one-night stand with the "comely half-elf lass" has further implications than he realized. ((aka, I needed to introduce them to the story and was in a mood for wickedness))
- Meredith sees someone who is potentially stalking you. Paranoia or an explanation of your employers near-omniscience?

Now, bringing all this in one post seems forced, I know. However, I'd rather do it at once than stop you several times during your trip to Overlook. Just play along, alright ;)

Need_A_Life

First Post
Reading this thread won't be essential, though it might help ;)
Especially, as any possible vacation from the campaign should be noted here...

But, no you don't have to read the OOC thread.

Need_A_Life

First Post
Recently, I've had some internet difficultites... so, I'd appreciate it if you could all send me an e-mail at pchlster@gmail.com...

Mainly, so that if my internet messes up again, I can tell you at school (this time it was fixed quickly, but just in case) where ENWorld is blocked.

Thank you in advance

Need_A_Life

First Post
My internet is unfortunately out of service for a while... therefore the game is on hold until i can do it w/o using public computers.

Sorry for the inconvenience *blush*

mcnathan80

First Post
So it looks like Frundor and Olot are about to reveal their terrible secret. Now I don't want to bog the game down with issues of morality and working with supposed murderers, so I want to kind of gauge everyones reactions on this board before bringing it in-game. Now Hashkavak will be pretty upset that they killed an innocent guard just doing his job, moreso that the guard was a friend of the kalashtar. How does everyone think we should proceed?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads