Fallout TV Show Teaser

Reynard

Legend
I really hope Modiphius gets to make a tie in adventure or starter set or setting book or something for it. I recently asked if there was any liklihood that they would be allowed to develop a little corner of the setting for the TTRPG and was told "not likely."

I really hope Modiphius gets to make a tie in adventure or starter set or setting book or something for it. I recently asked if there was any liklihood that they would be allowed to develop a little corner of the setting for the TTRPG and was told "not likely."
Fun fact time: Originally the game was going to use the GURPS system for character creation, and was entitled Vault 13: A GURPS Post-Nuclear Adventure. Disagreements with Steve Jackson led to the termination of Black Isle's GURPS license, so the developers cooked up the SPECIAL system for the game and changed the title to Fallout.

Also there's this https://www.modiphius.net/en-us/pages/fallout-the-roleplaying-game

Reynard

Legend
Fun fact time: Originally the game was going to use the GURPS system for character creation, and was entitled Vault 13: A GURPS Post-Nuclear Adventure. Disagreements with Steve Jackson led to the termination of Black Isle's GURPS license, so the developers cooked up the SPECIAL system for the game and changed the title to Fallout.
Yes. This is a fun bit of lore.
I mean,I specifically referenced Modiphius' TTRPG.

Remove ads