• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Famous last words

transtemporal

Explorer
In an old campaign, the party took a goblin prisoner and I figured they were going to kill him once they had the information they wanted, so I decided the goblin was gonna kill them first... with kindness. It failed of course and they killed him anyway but as he died I had the goblin dramatically clutch at his chest in disbelief and say "Whyyyy?"

Unfortunately, that set a high standard for doomed prisoners so the next time they took a prisoner (another goblin) I gave Bernies (John Turturro) speech in Millers Crossing. "I can't die out here like a dumb animal! I'm prayin to you! You can't kill me... look in your heart!"

Hussar

Legend
"Oh balls."

"My granny used to hit me harder than that!"

"My soul for (you/Arioch/diety of choice)"

"i don't want to come back a zombie!"

"I'm really not too old for this sh*t!"

"I'm so cold."

"Mother? Is that you mother?"

"I'll be waiting for you!"

"Ah man, not that stupid airplane crash again!"

"Look for the green key." (that should keep players futzing about for HOURS!)

Dkase

First Post
"Please.. before I die you must see these... D's NUTS!"

For an enemy injured beyond the ability to talk, have them beacon a party member, once they have their attention they begin to scrawl something in their own blood, finishing a lovingly rendered part of the male anatomy before they expire.

Arial Black

Adventurer
"Please.. before I die you must see these... D's NUTS!"

For an enemy injured beyond the ability to talk, have them beacon a party member, once they have their attention they begin to scrawl something in their own blood, finishing a lovingly rendered part of the male anatomy before they expire.

Kryten; Who would write a message using their own entrails?

Lister: Someone who badly needed a pen!

neobolts

Explorer
-"'He who is valiant and pure of spirit...may find the Holy Grail......in the Castle of Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh."'

-"I never learned to read!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads