• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fan Creation pick of the week

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, maybe not week... as often as seems appropriate.

Anyway - I'm going to start putting the coolest fan creations on the news page for everyone to see (with full credit, of course, and a link to the thread in question). If you think a fan creation is so good that it deserves to be highlighted and shared with the world, please let me know in this thread (with a link to the thread) - especially if you've playested it.

1) I will be using the old tried-and-tested copy/paste method, so I'll only consider properly formatted items - otherwise I have to go through an edit it myself, which I really don't want to have to do. If you'd like your work highlighted, please glance over it and make sure it's formatted correctly and looks professional, and general commentary is removed from the main body of the item.

2) In general, I'll be inclined to pick things that don't have outstanding queries on them, so if ossible, please try to edit your item to address queries (or indicate in the thread that you've seen the query and decided not to act on it).

3) Please suggest candidates for inclusion - I'd like it to be a kind of community consensus on stuff that is good.

[D]fg[/D]

Fan Creation Pick of the Week Archive

Last edited:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
You should have a period where you take suggestions, then a cut-off date, then a poll. Poll should be open for a couple of days (basically until the day before the next cut-off date).

Cheers, -- N

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Nifft said:
You should have a period where you take suggestions, then a cut-off date, then a poll. Poll should be open for a couple of days (basically until the day before the next cut-off date).

Cheers, -- N

FAR too much effort! :D

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Morrus said:
FAR too much effort! :D
I think there are enough people on the boards who would pour that much effort into such a thing - after all, Verys Arkon had enough effort left to make the pre-release rules! ;)

Cheers, LT.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads