• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy flight games is having a sale again

mac1504

Explorer
Yeah, there's some good deals over there. I stocked up last year on Midnight stuff since it was (and is now) going for dirt cheap.

mac1504

Explorer
And Midnight books were always heavier on the fluff than crunch, so if you don't mind putting some work into it- it could make for a good system neutral setting, or just good material to steal from.

Thanee

First Post

What's odd about that?

They are also a distributer and this way they don't step on the retailer's toes that have the same items on their shelves and did pay the normal price to buy them and so cannot compete with FFG's sale price dump.

It's actually professional for a distributor to act like that, and everything but odd. ;)

It's a bit "shizophrenic" to be distributor and retailer, but that's how it is.

Bye
Thanee

frankthedm

First Post
What's odd about that?

They are also a distributer and this way they don't step on the retailer's toes that have the same items on their shelves and did pay the normal price to buy them and so cannot compete with FFG's sale price dump.

It's actually professional for a distributor to act like that, and everything but odd. ;)

It's a bit "shizophrenic" to be distributor and retailer, but that's how it is.

Bye
Thanee
I used 'odd' because I was not sure how it would be implemented. From what I have now heard, it is implemented basically by having the brick and mortar order the sale items through FFG for the customer. Not the greatest thing for the retailer with pre-exsiting stock of these games.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads