• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Flight Games Sale

ivocaliban

First Post
$65.00 here (including S&H) and they arrived today. All three Dawnforge books and five for Midnight. It's actually the first time I've had a look at Midnight 2e. Much improved over the original from what I can tell. I'm tempted to buy a few more for Midnight, but I really don't know where to go from here. I got Steel and Shadow, Sorcery and Shadow, Under the Shadow, and Minions of Shadow (many of which appeared to be in Midnight 2e, which was a little disappointing).

Very happy with the purchase, though. Considering I got all of this material on two vastly different settings for only a little more than Midnight 2e's retail price alone is rather astonishing. If it hadn't been for all the other sales (Kenzer & Co., Green Ronin, etc.) I would have picked up the entire Midnight line. Still might grab a few...if I can ever decide on what to get.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads