• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy monster tokens?

Kurzon

First Post
Hi folks. I'm looking for recommendations for D&D monster tokens. Specifically, ones with good clear art, plastic stands, and are about the scale of normal fantasy miniatures. I know Wizards did a Monster Vault for 4e, and they look ok, but it has a book with it that I don't really need. The monsters don't have to be D&D-specific versions either, just the standard generic fantasy stuff like orcs, skeletons, goblins, dragons, etc.Thanks!

pming

Legend
Hiya!

Maybe look into Precis Intermedia Game ("PIG"): www.pigames.net I have some of their stuff and they are clear enough to be "read" from across a table (e.g., I can make out which is an orc, and which is a hobgoblin). (heres the direct link to the "Disposable Heroes" paper mini's they have: http://www.pigames.net/store/default.php?cPath=27 ). They are 'customizable' in a lot of ways, and you can get some of them printed and sent to you...but, honestly, just printing them on cardstock is fast, easy and gives you unlimited amounts.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads