• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Webcomic Suggestions

I'm bored and need a few new fantasy webcomics to entertain myself. Current staples include Order of the Stick, H.O.L.E. (defunct), Looking for Group, Darths & Droids, and Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic.

Amuse me, EN World!

MarkB

Legend
Since you read OotS you're probably already aware of this one, but I also enjoy Erfworld.

I'll definitely be checking out some more of those suggested above, as there are some I hadn't seen before.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Since you read OotS you're probably already aware of this one, but I also enjoy Erfworld. < snip >

I second that suggestion: Erfworld is great.

All of the following are still being updated:
Slightly fantastic ("Regencypunk") is Penny Blackfeather, updating Sundays.
We're all following Table Titans, aren't we? (Tues.-Thurs.)
Fully fantastic is Gaia Comic, with its own wizards' school and other stuff. (Tues.-Fri.)
Do you like Ponies? Friendship is Dragons puts "My Little Pony" through the D&D 4E wringer. (Tues.-Thurs.-Sat.)
A little more down-to-earth: Distillum has fantastic elements, but it's set in mundane Savannah, GA. (Weds.)
Pure fantasy, played for laughs (good art, though): Elf, updating Thursdays. [Edit: Addendum: The title character's sidekick is actually a "combat wombat." You're welcome!]
Celtic magic at a girls' school in Ireland: Bata Neart, updating Fridays.
Gamers making fun of gamers: Full Frontal Nerdity, updating sporadically.

Last edited:

An incredibly good and funny fantasy comic, but INCREDIBLY NSFW (not all panels, maybe half) is Oglaf.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if it's not acceptable to link nsfw stuff.

AR

Remove ads