• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Farscape d20

Synicism

First Post
Hey guys,

A buddy of mine just picked up the Farscape d20 book. It's very shiny and has a lot of cool things in it. But I noticed something about the book that I found a little unusual.

1. The book uses AEG's Spycraft d20 mechanics (full and half actions, a variation on wound and vitality points, and so on).

2. It designates all of them to be open game content.

From a freelancer's perspective, I find that very cool. <g>

John Crichton

First Post
I'm glad they used the basic Spycraft rules. I like them alot because of the fast pace (once you get the hang of them). And Farscape is most certainly a fast paced show. I have the book on order from my local shop so I'm just waiting for it to get in so I can pick it up. I'm (obviously) a huge Farscape nut and have been looking forward to this game for a while. :)

I'm interested to see how they statted things out. I'm most interested in the main character's stats and Peacekeeper things (ranks, ships, etc.). So I hope they included some-o-that. And of course a TON of aliens for PC playing.

Not that I'll be running it for a while (current D&D run is going too well to try anything else at the moment) but I dig looking at new games/sourcebooks....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads