• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fat Dragon Games] The ULTIMATE GMs Screen

FunkBGR

Explorer
I use a crappy HP color printer to print to cardstock models. 110 lbs isn't that thick really - a little thinner than maybe posterboard you'd use for a grade school project.

You should be fine at Office Max or whatever.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
This thing is hilarious. I mean that in a good way.

I've got more than a couple of artsy-fartsy players who know their way around an exacto knife. (In fact I have one who's a packaging designer with access to some heavy-duty equipment.)

I'm going to subtly suggest this as a DM birthday gift. :)

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
I just sent a link to this thread to the podcasters group. I think you're gonna see a lot of talk and promotion of this item in our shows. :)

shieldknight01

First Post
Wonderful

Can't wait to get my hands on this. Great product! Fits right in to my game and I will be swapping out the backs with a couple of charts from the PHB and DMG. Thanks for the great product.

dragonier

Community Supporter
Wow! That looks amazing! And I love the fact that you can do your own back panels if you want.

One quick question though. Does it disassemble at all for storage? My wife and I live in a little house and we have a toddler and an infant. Space is definitely at a premium! :)

Is anyone going to tackle maybe doing some pdfs of charts in the same dimensions as the back panels...? Maybe different sets could be posted here. Pathfinder, 3.5, 4e, even OD&D could all be done up. That would be an awesome community project.

I'd take a stab myself, but as I mentioned, toddler, infant, yada, yada. :)

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Is anyone going to tackle maybe doing some pdfs of charts in the same dimensions as the back panels...? Maybe different sets could be posted here. Pathfinder, 3.5, 4e, even OD&D could all be done up. That would be an awesome community project.

I'd recommend just not gluing the outer panels to the dice towers. You could easily use paperclips on the bottoms of the grass sections to affix to the towers (they'd be underneath it and invisible) and then just pull apart for storage.

Remove ads