• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fat Dragon Games] The ULTIMATE GMs Screen

dragonier

Community Supporter
I'd recommend just not gluing the outer panels to the dice towers. You could easily use paperclips on the bottoms of the grass sections to affix to the towers (they'd be underneath it and invisible) and then just pull apart for storage.
Cool! That's good advice. Thanks!

P

PaulofCthulhu

That is nice.

If you ever do a 'Haunted Mansion' one for Call of Cthulhu, let me know. ;)

Paul

Firebeetle

Explorer
I'd just like to say I tried to convince Worldworksgames to make something like this years ago. I'm SO gratified to see it in print.

I'll probably have my local printer do it. He charges $1 a page and puts it on cardstock. Depends on the number of pages, I suppose.

blalien

First Post
This looks sweet. Only problem is my group generally meets at a different house each week. How portable is this thing? Or I could just make one for every house I might theoretically go to...

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
This looks sweet. Only problem is my group generally meets at a different house each week. How portable is this thing? Or I could just make one for every house I might theoretically go to...

If you dont glue the outer panels in place it is easily portable. In fact, I think I'll make a post on the FDG forums in the next day or two showing how to make it portable (easily done, but I need to take pics showing it)

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
I just finished assembling my Ultimate GMS Screen (with some help from my son). It is awesome! I definately am looking at storage/portability possibilities. I haven't glued my towers or walls together yet. I'll keep an eye on your boards for your suggestions.

Thanks again,

Brian
<><

Charke

Explorer
I stopped by the Fat Dragon Games booth at GenCon indy this year. They had a ton of stuff out on display - all cardstock created printouts. They can really make that stuff look awesome. For some of the material they were glueing it to foam boards to give it increased thickness and strength. I thought the tavern, hidden behind the glass case, was the coolest mock up they had.

Mark Charke

Remove ads