• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Favorite 4E classes(all)

What is your favorite 4E class of all time

• Poll closed .

Cirex

First Post
Well, I really like the monk, but as for 4e, rogue. Again, I'm just a DM and my chances to ever play 4e are close to 0, but if I could play, I'd play a rogue, no doubt.

yu gnomi

Explorer
Warlock seems like the neatest class in 4e. Spellcasting, teleporting and sneakiness = opportunity to completely wreck the lives of others at a distance, and make a clean getaway afterwards.

I have noticed that, as of right now, Warlord is leading the polls. This is mysterious to me, but I suppose I should start liking the class more now too. (The class can only go up in my estimation)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Gish is a term for a fighter/wizard. I'm not familiar with the etymology of the term, though.
Blah blah blah 1E Githyanki blah blah blah arguments galore blah blah blah somebody always blah blah blah thread closed blah.

[sblock]Gish (noun): Character who combines elements of an arcane caster and melee combater. Etymology: Dungeons & Dragons, refers to a title original given to Githyanki fighter/magic-users.
From Trollbill's Dictionary of Terminology.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads