Favorite character name

Paragon

Wielder of the Power Cosmic
Not my favorite but I liked the name
Fury of the Black Archer.

he was an elven ranger/cleric of Shevarash the Black Archer, elven god of vengence and killin' drow.

He hated drow. hated hated hated. nearly got the group killed on more than one occasion;)

Paragon

Attachments

• 5e cards.jpg
    5e cards.jpg
    658.2 KB · Views: 5,354

psionotic

Favorite Names

Trinidad Pierce.

He is one of several chars I'm currently playing. A perfect gentleman of a human swashbuckling pirate. (Duelist 9, Ftr 4, Rog 3). I generally try and work in odd uses of real world names for my characters, especially humans, and this is my favorite of all time.

I had actually came up with the name for a smuggler I was going to play in an old Star Wars campaign that never actually started. So the fact that he wields a rapier and his last name is Pierce is really just a coincidence, although most of my friends think its a bad joke.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
In response, I'll post the names of one entire party and some NPCs I've DMed. While I've come up with "better" names, none as a group have satisfied like these. Yes, I know there are a lot of humans here... it's a feature of the campaign world.

Omicron Ithmar (human fighter)
Marius Delphus (human cleric)
Oparian Jithmik (elf fighter)
Kira Perales (human wizard)
Isnia Perales (human thief)
Thomas of Kamlist (human wizard)
Huntress of Evil (human paladin)
Nereya Stanislova (human wizard)
Anna Forster (human ranger)
Julius Arolus (human cleric)
Marcellus Judicus (human cleric)
Captain Reginald Hart (human fighter)
Jestin Knobkerrie, Loquacious Reader of the Hin (halfling expert)

I'm much less satisfied with the place names I come up with. :D

Hattersai

First Post
Not my name, but a female name I like is Sabriel.
There is a book about a girl named that. For some odd reason it just stuck with me.

Holy Bovine

First Post
A few of my favs include

Marcus Rengate (human Paladin, 1st ed.)
Solimorth Latherhorn ('Sol' for short, Human Thief, 2nd ed)
Harrang Hurst (Human, Fighter 3rd ed.)

Guess I'm not too imaginative as these are all humans! :D

I have played other races but humans were (and are) still my favourite race.

Terraism

Explorer
Yes, I know this violates Forrester's rule...

Regardless, (see the subject - I LIKE being able to 'title' replies) I like this name. "Tassle 'Songstitcher'". a half-elven bard, originally of second edition, the 'gallant' kit - 'cause it fit him perfectly. Now, maybe someday I'll be able to *play* him... :rolleyes:

Henry@home

First Post
My favorite has to be Baxian, named subconsciously after Dark Sun Artist Tom Baxa. It was a cool name for a swashbuckler character, and I used to go around carving X's into evil NPC's! (This was based on rules in the 2nd edition complete fighter's handbook; there are too many strokes in a "B" for a low-level character to complete competently.)

My second favorite is the Name of my Faerunian Halfling, Filirw (pronounced "Filirway") Cormobel of Corm Orp - though everyone just calls him "Buckshot."

OK, that's enough geekiness for one post.

Remove ads