• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Setting of All Time?

Favorite All-time Setting?

• Birthright

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Dark Sun

Votes: 30 8.3%
  • Dragonlance

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • Forgotten Realms

Votes: 51 14.1%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 39 10.8%
  • Iron Kingdoms

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Kingdoms of Kalamar

Votes: 51 14.1%
  • Mystara

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • Planescape

Votes: 56 15.5%
  • Ravenloft

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Rokugan

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Scarred Lands

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • Spelljammer

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 30 8.3%

mikebr99

Explorer
MeepoTheMighty said:
Faerun RULZ, Greyhawk DR00LZ!

Yeah so..there's this castle called um..Greyhawk. It's in a city named Greyhawk. And under the castle is level after level after level after level of dungeon crawls..um... just because!

Bleh.

Heh... aren't you describing Waterdeep and below also???

GrimJesta

First Post
Earthdawn did own, as does Planescape, but my all time favorite game setting (aside from Middle Earth, which is in a league of its own) is the Kingdoms of Kalamar. Its the most realistic and intruiging setting, has the most colorful races and classes, and the coolest ideas for a setting.

Hands down: KOK owns, as the last poll just like this one has proven, considering it beat out the mighty tyrant Forgotten Realms by a handful of votes.

Woohoo.

-=Grim=-

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Boy we sure got a lot of Planescape fans today. :) The KoKers might be upset with that.

And I think you all know where my loyatlies lie. :)

What? No Al-Qadim? Well, I'll just have to take my vote and go home.

(Actually, it's a toss-up between AQ and Ravenloft, so I'll go ahead and vote for RL, but you really should have AQ on there. I'd probably have picked it instead.)

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
mouseferatu said:

Actually, it's a toss-up between AQ and Ravenloft, so I'll go ahead and vote for RL, but you really should have AQ on there. I'd probably have picked it instead.

Darn... I was planning on saying the exact same thing. ;)

I guess that I second mouseferatu's opinion.

jollyninja

First Post
count one dragonlance fanboy right here, i don't care how much you hate it, i don't care how bad the novels are. if i did, i would not be a fanboy. your opinion means nothing in the face of my incoherant enthusiasm. ha!

Irysangel

First Post
I agree with the Ninja!

I'm really surprised DL isn't doing much better!

It was the best gaming world, IMO. At least until they goofed it with 5th Age.....

But we like to pretend that little 'Summer Flame' thing never happened at my gaming table.

Remove ads