Favorite TTRPG Patreons

Reynard

Legend
Hey everyone! I think it has been a while since we had one of these threads, and stuff moves fast on the internet. So:

What are your favorite tabletop RPG related Patreons? Please provide links, and let us know what sorts of member benefits you get for what cost.

I am personally most interested in finding Patreons that provide maps and other art that is offered with royalty free commercial use licenses, as I start my self publishing journey. Also cool Shadowdark stuff!

Thanks.

Pedantic

Legend
Nothing in the category you were looking for, but the TTRPG specific patreons I subscribe to:

Actual Play:
Worlds Beyond Number
Not Another D&D Podcast

TTRPG Creators:
Chamomile (this is more an organizational tool than anything, I give $1 for access to polls, his work is primarily on Kickstarter)
Scott Gearin (developing a near-future sci-fi RPG with various ideas I like sourced in systems like Spycraft)
Gate Pass Gazette (basically Dragon Magazine-lite for Level Up)

I back a bunch of artists' Patreons. And of course, I have the single oldest running TTRPG-related Patreon campaign (launched in 2013, at the time there were only three others - Mark Dias, John Wick, and Epidiah's - all of which are ancient history now).

My Patreon - Patreon
10 RPG maps a month

Evlyn Moreau - Evlyn Moreau | creating illustrations and tabletop RPG zines. | Patreon
Lots of awesome drawings with commercial use

Fat Goblin Games - Fat Goblin Games Art | creating Publisher's Choice in Fantasy Stock Art | Patreon
More commercial use art!

Zzarchov - Zzarchov Kowolski | creating Roleplaying Games | Patreon
Great support for the Neoclassical Geek Revival RPG

Dreamind Gynoid - Patreon
Weird RPG material (mostly DCC compatible space stuff) from Gwendolyn Harper

Advanced Grognardia - James Maliszewski | creating Advanced Grognardia | Patreon
Supporting James Maliszewski's Grognardia blog

Remove ads