• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FDP!] Visit the West Wood -- now in PDF!

Fiery James

First Post
Druthers

ColonelHardisson said:
I'm glad to see FDP doing material like this again. Your absence from module-making has left a noticeable hole on my gaming shelf.

Thanks Colonel.

Man, you know... if we had our druthers... well, we'd certainly be able to open that "druther shop" that we'd always dreamed of! :)

But seriously, folks, enjoy the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress...

Sorry, lost it there for a second.

In truth, we love writing adventures and fantasy settings. We're really enjoying the work we've done on Plague of Dreams , an adventure for Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed.

Sadly, it's just not possible for us to release some products without taking a loss. We have, however, developed some strategies that may prove rewarding and allow us to keep a finger or two involved in that area... as well as some other, new territory.

- James

Fiery James

First Post
Borken

What is this, friggin' tag?

:)

You know, I haven't done a lick of work all day!*

- James

* This is not a figure of speech. I lick salt blocks for a living. True! Borken!

Last edited:

Red Baron

First Post
Yes, and as I've said before, you and Holy Bovine should get together. (He's from London too... eh.*)

* This post meets all standards and provisions of the Canadian Board of Non-Canadian Board Content.

Edit: Borken!

Last edited:

Darrell

First Post
Originally posted by FDP Mike

We're glad you like the West Wood PDF, Darrell! :)

So am I. :)

If you poke around a bit on the Fiery Dragon site, you'll run across a few more goodies that would be of use for running a West Wood campaign...[snip]...

Got 'em...and got NeMoren's Vault as well, at my FLGS this afternoon. Here I was thinking I was gonna have to look for it on-line when I saw the 'out-of-print' notice on your site, and I found it in a chance stop-by at the store. Looks good. Can't wait to start a group through it this summer. :)

We hope you enjoy your campaign in the barony!

Thanks. :) I believe I will.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads