Feat: Psionic Reserve

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
Not unlike you have to suck Dodge and Mobility to get Spring attack, or Endurance to get Die Hard. As feats go, it's quite common.
Dodge is fairly usefull, if not underrated. Mobility can be too.

But yes, it is true. I'd rather have the ability at 1/2 though, as it's currently been revised to.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I don't think it's unbalanced. In fact, I think it's probably pretty well balanced. But I'm sticking to my guns and voting NO to a flavorless feat that just adds to our ever-growing list of rules modifications.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I don't think it's unbalanced. In fact, I think it's probably pretty well balanced. But I'm sticking to my guns and voting NO to a flavorless feat that just adds to our ever-growing list of rules modifications.
Objecting to flavor? That I can understand. Maybe I can come up with something.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Yes. I realize that creating the flavor to fit the rule doesn't decrease the amount of crunch. But I would like to see more fluff. Like I said, a good amount of the proposals have been rules proposals, and I think LEW's purpose is not to change the basic game but rather to play the basic game in a changing world.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I think this is definitely balanced, vis-a-vis Kalashtar. I'll go for YES
It's actualy half-kalashtar now. I felt that it was a bit too much to be 1 PP per HD, so it's 1 per 2 HD.

Remove ads