• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Features that are currently deactivated and other FAQs (please read before asking)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I now have a FAQ which covers the boards and some other stuff.

You can actually submit questions to the FAQ and when I answer them they get added. Cool, eh?

Last edited:

Okay . . . so, since Gary Gygax was the love child of Eric Noah and Piratecat (or was it that Eric Noah was the love child of PirateCat and Gary Gygax?), and since Morrus took over the site like a son taking over the family business, does that mean that Morrus and Gary Gygax are brothers?

I think we need a new FAQ regarding this disturbing development.

Okay . . . so, since Gary Gygax was the love child of Eric Noah and Piratecat (or was it that Eric Noah was the love child of PirateCat and Gary Gygax?), and since Morrus took over the site like a son taking over the family business, does that mean that Morrus and Gary Gygax are brothers?

Add to that the complication that Piratecat, may or may not actually be Monte Cook, and you got a real mess.

It's wierd but i don't remeber seeing the name Piratecat anywhere during the live chat the other night, Hmmmm.........

Temprus

First Post
Um, I thought that Morrus's girlfriend was Monte Cook. Err, nevermind, I failed Amberite Family Tree 101, this is even worse! :D

Quickbeam

Explorer
*stands up, clapping enthusiastically*

Encore! Encore! Author! Author!

A beautifully crafted piece of work Morrus. Thank you for taking the time to post this thread.

Remove ads