• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Features that are currently deactivated and other FAQs (please read before asking)

poilbrun

Explorer
Morrus said:
So what are the rules here?

Simple. Don't post anything that would offend my grandmother.

But I don't know your grandmother! How do I know what would offend her?

If you stay polite and use common sense, you'll be OK. As you don't know my grandmother, I remain the final judge of what would or would not offend her.
I love that one. I imagine someone coming to you saying "I thought your grandmother would have liked to hear this!":D

Quite sincerely, I'm a bit sad :( that the search function is disabled. I can do without the others, but without search, it becomes difficult not to repost questions already asked.

Dave G

First Post
Morrus,

You rock, even though there are features turned off that I really liked, I know not to complain about them as you're doing the best you can with what's at hand.

As soon as my credit card likes me again, I'll toss some more cash in your direction. I recommend that everyone else do what they can along those same lines!

Decamber

First Post
FYI, I found this text file while sneaking around at Morrus server, placed in a folder called "Thoughts":

The majority of the board members are American.

The majority of the board members watches Simpsons.

All Americans in Simpsons tend to be stupid.

The majority of the board members are Americans.

Morrus's FAQ is informative, and as far as his advice on what subjects are acceptable in EN World, he's really just displaying common sense. Plain and simple.

He expresses what EN World really is: a D&D/d20 site, which is what he wants. While I don't believe in censorship (at all), his guidelines set the tone for EN World. There's nothing more aggravating than a mob of snarky posters gettin' into a p*ssing contest. Morrus understands that, and man, do I appreciate that.

If you want the low-down and the ho-down on what's happening in d20, EN World is on the ball. And that's all there is to it, folks.

These words were posted by....the one...the only....

Troll's Choice :cool:

Dave Blewer

First Post
I can't post :(

EDIT: Uhhm, well until now I haven't been able to post anyway... But everything is fine now it seems.

Move along, nothing to read here :eek:

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Okay... I don't see it in your list of features that are turned off... did you turn the "quick jump" spin button off?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Decamber said:
FYI, I found this text file while sneaking around at Morrus server, placed in a folder called "Thoughts":

The majority of the board members are American.

The majority of the board members watches Simpsons.

All Americans in Simpsons tend to be stupid.

The majority of the board members are Americans.
Hah! Liar!!! I checked every last nook and cranny of EN World and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Remove ads