• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

February Scheduling

BSF

Explorer
Hey folks,
Remember that Feb 18 is our off week this month.

For Feb 11, I think the session is going to be a bit brutal. I certainly did not expect the small encounter to take as long as it did, so I am not sure how long the big battle is going to last. One thing I am considering is what to do to stave off boredom for the non-participants. I should have juggled you guys better last week.

Right now, I do not see Sage, Brandon and Chris doing anything before the end of the big battle. So I am going to offer them an option.

I would prefer that the three of you show up. This thing can go bad real quick. We have an NPC with the rest of the Seekers, Pedro Mondragon. I need somebody to play him. He is a less than optimized Exp1/Pal4

I also need somebody to play one group of Goblins and somebody else to play another group of Goblins. I will handle the rest of the Goblins.

Sage is the one with the dead PC so he gets first choice of what he wants to run. Brandon and Chris get to choose after that. Let me know what your preferences are.

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
I think we have pretty much ascertained that Sage is not playing Pedro. Chris, Brandon, which one of you would prefer to play Pedro?

injuredwyvern

First Post
It don't matter to me. It's either him or the spellcaster or a group of other goblins right? If those other goblins are rogue types, I'd like a crack at that. Otherwise I could play Pedro.

Tormal

First Post
Well. There is an issue. I'm going to be late as it is. I probably wont show up until around 10 unless I can some how get out early. Sorry chris i'd imagine you're playing pedro. I can, however, play a goblin group when I come in... assuming everythign is still happening! SOrry!

Remove ads