• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feeding the DnD 4E addiction

Palacer

First Post
Hey all - 1 campaign isn't enough for this guy and I wanted to see if there was anyone out there willing to start up or have me on their currently running campaign for a DnD 4th edition online game.

My play times are pretty flexible and I can fill any role necessary for the team - I'm mainly in it for the experience - bad guy killing - and good times.

bobbyblues

First Post
What that guy said! I too am bored with only one game and would love a second campaign. I have played 4e for a little bit and its ok, but I would really love to try out 3.5. So anyone looking for another player in 4e hooks us up!

Shananiganeer

First Post
Well isn't this convenient, I just lost a few players from my Wed night game (modded Pyramid of Shadows). We start between 7:30-8:00pm EST (GMT -5), and run for ~4 hours. We use Maptool+Skype, so if interested hit me up on Skype (ichibaniigamer).

Remove ads