Feudal Lords Update

Jraynack

Explorer
Greetings to all,

Well, we finished character backgrounds and professions as well as the character class section including the possessed multiclass. We are on to polishing up the paragon path and epic destinies this week.

We would like to open the floor to any suggestions of particular paragon paths and epic destinies one might find in a medieval feudal society. Of course we have a list of our own, but as always it is easy to overlook even the obvious.

Until then, cheers.

raptor112

First Post
I think my ideas are a bit simple but maybe they have been overlooked:

Paragon Path Knight templar (requiring an arcane muticlass feat)

Epic Destiny Once and Future King

Jraynack

Explorer
I think my ideas are a bit simple but maybe they have been overlooked:

Paragon Path Knight templar (requiring an arcane muticlass feat)

Epic Destiny Once and Future King

Those to are great ideas. Of course, knight templar is on the fence - we are still considering releasing a 4th edition book based on our 3rd edition military orders and guidebook to knights, which included the knight templar. So I might save them for later.

The Once and Future King is a great title for a king ED. I didn't want to do a plain king - it is simple, but they both work. Thanks.

raptor112

First Post
Those to are great ideas. Of course, knight templar is on the fence - we are still considering releasing a 4th edition book based on our 3rd edition military orders and guidebook to knights, which included the knight templar. So I might save them for later.

The Once and Future King is a great title for a king ED. I didn't want to do a plain king - it is simple, but they both work. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment. Both ideas came to me the moment I read your post. I hope once and future king makes it.

Remove ads