• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E FG Con 3 - Virtual Game Con: Friday Nov 1- Sunday Nov 3

wbcreighton

First Post
Looking to join in some online Pathfinder Society game ? Then check out:

www.fg-con.com

17 game sessions over 3 days, enough to level up any PFS character.

The convention uses Fantasy Grounds VTT software and can be downloaded and used for free to play in any of the games.

The sessions are starting to fill up.

Join us at FG-Con 3 - 3 days of Online Virtual Table Top Gaming running non-stop for 64 hours!

Last edited:

damned

Explorer
FG Con 4

44 Sessions published so far.
Games run from Thursday 8th thru Sunday 11th.
Over 240 player slots
About half of the games are now full or nearly full but there is still plenty of room.
absolutely free to play - no license required.
fg-con.com/events

Last edited:

Dragonsbane

Proud Grognard
Website says May 8 to 1th

You sig there says November . . . .

I assume its May? :) Just checking, as I wanted to check out the program used in the convention but . . . November seems so far away!

damned

Explorer
hey [MENTION=6775188]Dragonsbane777[/MENTION] - let me know if you need any help with getting registered or choosing some games. once you login - set your timezone at the bottom of your profile and all game times will show up in your time. catch me at team@fg-con.com if you need any help.

damned

Explorer
Just over 1 week to go!

47 sessions set to run now. We have had a Rolemaster and 2 Numenera sessions added in the last 24hrs. Still plenty of spots available in the 8 Savage Worlds games set to run!

http://www.fg-con.com/events

Completely free to play, can use free/demo license and no Con fees.

20 Pathfinder sessions
8 Savage Worlds sessions
Castles & Crusades
Extinction Event Alpha
GUMSHOE
Basic Role Playing
D&D 3.5
Star Wars
FATE
Champions (Playtest)
Numenera
Rolemaster Classic

damned

Explorer
3 days to go!

The 4th FG Con - Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention is running this weekend. 49 sessions - all totally free to participate. Pathfinder, Basic Role Playing, Savage Worlds, Numenera, Star Wars, D&D, Castles & Castles, Rolemaster Classic, Champions, Extinction Event, Gumshoe, Fate, Dungeon Crawl Classics. http://www.fg-con.com/

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads