• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E FGG Lost Lands: Borderlands is 5e

silverhair2048

First Post
Others have wondered about the high goal on this KS. Here is Matt's answer as posted in the comments section:

"The funding goal on this one was necessarily high because with 3 editions of 2 books, there are 6 hardcovers to print."

For those that are after the (not yet in print but only PDF) Quest of Doom 2, it is now there as an add-on for only $20 (instead of $25). Like all FGG titles, PDF comes free :)

This contains 5E conversions of:
The Spire of Iron and Crystal (6th level)
The Mire of Mourning (6th level)
Death in the Painted Canyons (5th level)
Jungle Ruins of Madaro-Shanti (5th level)
MCMLXXV (“1975”) (1st level)
Grimmsgate (1st-2nd level)

qu0zl

First Post
They must have just received their Quests of Doom 2 print run because my printed copy arrived to my house yesterday
:)

I've backed this. Frog God Games hate me having money, especially since I'll probably be giving them money for the Blight once this Kickstarter ends. :)

I'm glad they added it to the Kickstarter, shipping to NZ for one book is as much as the book!

I'm in Australia, so I know your pain. I've generally stuck to PDFs for their stuff, but splashed out and backed the 5E Foes and Quest of Doom books in hard copy (technically that was a Necromancer Games Kickstarter, but close enough to the same guys).

qu0zl

First Post
The Blight looks brilliant. Unfortunately it's not going to be in 5e - at least not initially. So I should be able to resist. Hopefully.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads