DMs Guild Fhamzax the Fantastic Presents - Cursed Items Vol.3!

Zhap

Villager
The best-dressed lich in all Faerun, Fhamzax the Fantastic, brings you his third installment of cursed... I mean improved items! Curses and trick items for all items from Bigby Presents - Glory of Giants.
  • 19 Curses for Items. Ah, yes unburied from long-forgotten ruins. Bigby has found the rune-engraved magical items of the giants. And so, shall I enhance them as is custom!
  • 3 Trick Items. With Bigby be able to find a meager amount of those old relics, I - Fhamzax the Fantastic - can sadly only turn a few of those in some better too! These glorious items, similar to what that coasty wizard created with the Bag of Devouring, hide their far more amusing nature behind the guise of the original items' dull appearances.
  • Optional Rules for Breaking Curses. Let's be honest for a moment. Nobody likes how easy adventurers sometimes rid themselves of those fun magical effects. A mere third level spell instantaneously breaking the curse of a legendary item with no costs? I don't think so! That's why I provide you with proposals and inspirations to remedy this neglect.
Fhamzax Presents - Cursed Items Vol. 3 - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Remove ads