• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiction - Black Crusade

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It probably says something about me, but every time I see this title, it makes me think of My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to the Black Parade." :lol:

When I was a gamer
My DM took me into Ravenloft
We had a TPK
He said "Dude when you level
You should be the hero of the story
Who comes and saves the day."

He said "Will you defeat them
The demons, and all of the domain lords
The campaign I have made?
Because one day, I'll leave you
To DM, and search for inspiration
And read The Black Crusade"

Mr Baron

First Post
Black Crusade

Ari,

I am glad to see that this is finally seeing the light of day. I had this on my Amazon wish list for awhile until it was cancelled, and I have been wondering what happened.

Can you give us an idea of how many chapters to expect?

Cheers!

fissionessence

First Post
Oh, it's already written. This is the novel I wrote for the Ravenloft line, before that line was canceled. I'm delighted that it's still seeing publication in some form. :)

Well I just read chapter 3, and I've been enjoying it and looking forward to future chapters . . . then I found this thread.

For some reason I'm disappointed by the fact that this is all written already and was supposed to be a novel. It's like I'm being tricked into reading a book (and I'm way behind on reading the novel-type books I own), when what I thought I was getting was serialized fiction.

Anyway, I'll probably continue reading this :)

~

Phaezen

Adventurer
:)

I hope this is released in its complete for sometime, even just as a colected pdf on the wotc site.

Phaezen (who might just be buying his first Magic: The Gathering novel when the paperback is available)

Remove ads