Fieari, how would that epic game have gone down?

Anabstercorian

First Post
I was browsing through the epic categories of the d20 NPC Wiki and saw Janeko, and got all wistful.

Fieari, had a large act of god not interrupted our acting at gods, what was your plan for that campaign? It was clear that you had been enjoying it, and had an idea of where it was headed.

Fieari

Explorer
Ah yes. I'm kinda nostalgic for that old game too... I wonder if I should spill the beans now, or alternatively, attempt to restart the game, since your questioning has caused me to go find my old campaign notes again. Esspecially since character creation is five thousand times easier with Ascention to help out. Wanna give it another shot?

Anabstercorian

First Post
Look at how much work I enthusiastically put in to writing up Janeko, and guess. ;) I'd love to, though I don't have time for breakneck pacing. (not that that's ever a problem for pbp.) Do you have the archives of the old game anywhere?

Last edited:

Fieari

Explorer
Unfortunately, no... just my local campaign notes and the stuff on the wiki, unfortunately. We'd have to get a new set of characters anyway though... I think with Ascention out (or mostly out, anyway), I'd be better to run with a "No ELH-style epic magic item" rule, plus the 4 artifact rule, which would require a bit of character reworking anyway.

Anabstercorian

First Post
My tears could drown a nation of puppies. ;_; My massive panoply! What will become of it?

I suppose I could rework Velvet Serenity fairly easily. Alas... All that work creating that armory and describing the backgrounds!

Last edited:

Hey guys! :)

There have been one or two guys over at dicefreaks interested in joining something like that, and I am sure a few people over at Wizards mentioned it to me not so long ago.

So if you need new recruits I could put the feelers out for you...?

Remove ads