• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Counter Collection and BattleBox 4e now available

Evil-B

First Post
Just wanted to bump to say that these deluxe counters + Dungeon Tiles + the new Dungeon Delve book = Pure Win.:)

Klaus, please extend my compliments to you and the rest of your team at Fiery Dragon! This is easily your best product yet, and I truly hope it sells bucket loads.

Now, get to work on the paragon level counters! :devil:

Klaus

First Post
Just wanted to bump to say that these deluxe counters + Dungeon Tiles + the new Dungeon Delve book = Pure Win.:)

Klaus, please extend my compliments to you and the rest of your team at Fiery Dragon! This is easily your best product yet, and I truly hope it sells bucket loads.

Now, get to work on the paragon level counters! :devil:
Thanks!

And the Paragon and Epic 1 are done, all they need is printing. Fiery Dragon will analyze the reception the print CC4eH1 gets and see how those affect releases of P1 and E1.

thundershot

Adventurer
Since I've got you in here, Klaus, I've got a couple of the counter collections that I bought for the 4E adventures, and I have no idea how to store them. It's becoming a real mess now that I've got more and more.... Any ideas?

Thanks
Chris

Klaus

First Post
Since I've got you in here, Klaus, I've got a couple of the counter collections that I bought for the 4E adventures, and I have no idea how to store them. It's becoming a real mess now that I've got more and more.... Any ideas?

Thanks
Chris
Buy a pack of ziplock bags and store them by adventure.

thundershot

Adventurer
Buy a pack of ziplock bags and store them by adventure.

That's what I'm doing right now, and man, it's still a pain digging through them. lol... Thanks.

One thing that gets me messed up is that sometimes the names don't match the creature. Hopefully with the revised GSL that won't be a problem anymore...

Chris

jephlewis

First Post
That's what I'm doing right now, and man, it's still a pain digging through them. lol... Thanks.

One thing that gets me messed up is that sometimes the names don't match the creature. Hopefully with the revised GSL that won't be a problem anymore..Chris
Hey.
I was using ziploc bags to store my counters, but after separating them by page, I realized I would rather organize them by type. So, I ended up with a bag of kobolds, goblins, hobgoblins, orcs, snake/lizard people, etc..

Then, after all that, I realized "I have too many bags!", so I'm going to some stores today to look for one of these: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Plano-3620-Prolatch-Adjustable-Dividers/dp/B000E3C3NU/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=generic&qid=1236448100&sr=1-24"]Amazon.com: Plano 3620 Size Prolatch with Adjustable Dividers: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

With up to 24 compartments, I'm pretty sure one of these will work for me, plus it should be cheap.

thundershot

Adventurer
Because I can't tell what what is half the time, I write on the back of each one what they are. But yeah... I have so many Orcs, Goblins, Hobgoblins, and Duergar now it's hard to keep track of them.

Oh, while those boxes you linked are great, they won't be so great for the counters. I use two of them for my Settlers of Catan pieces, and sometimes the thick cardboard pieces slide under the adjustable dividers... I can only imagine what printed counters on regular cardstock will do....

jephlewis

First Post
Because I can't tell what what is half the time, I write on the back of each one what they are. But yeah... I have so many Orcs, Goblins, Hobgoblins, and Duergar now it's hard to keep track of them.

Oh, while those boxes you linked are great, they won't be so great for the counters. I use two of them for my Settlers of Catan pieces, and sometimes the thick cardboard pieces slide under the adjustable dividers... I can only imagine what printed counters on regular cardstock will do....
Hey, no problem. I just realized you were referring to some printed counters. I thought you were talking about the boxed 4E heroic 1 counters. Jeez, I feel silly :blush:.

What about a pill or vitamin box? I think they make them with each compartment completely sealed from the others.

Also, maybe a divided container from a craft store for putting beads and stuff in? I remember seeing some plastic cases the last time I went, but the cases were smaller, like about the size of a paperback novel.

Remove ads