• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] The trinity is complete: Counter Collection 4e Paragon 01 available!

Klaus

First Post
60556.jpg

Counter Collection 4th Edition Paragon 1

A perfect compliment to your limited minis collection - an unlimited army of 4E PARAGON level creatures to shock and awe your players at the gaming table.

ALL monsters from the core monster book for 4th edition for the PARAGON Tier are represented in this collection, sorted by level. They are composed of counters from previous releases, some with modifications and also new original artwork. The breakdown is as follows:

76 adapted counters from previous sets [equipment and style modifications]
34 new counters
79 counters straight from previous work

troll_fell_150px
grell_philosopher_150px
eye_tyrant_150px.jpg
angel_vengeance_150px.jpg

Get it as a PDF here: DriveThruRPG.com - Fiery Dragon - Counter Collection 4th Edition Paragon 1

Get the counters as JPGs here: DriveThruRPG.com - Fiery Dragon - Counter Collection Digital v3.0 Paragon 1 Expansion

Rugger

Explorer
Heya Claudio! Just a quick question about the Digital versions...

I'm eyeballing the digital versions (great googly moogly that's a LOT of fantastic art!!!) and was wondering what kind of resolution/DPI the JPG files are?

I'd love to use them for handouts/portraits of NPCs/beasties and such, but am curious as to how well they would blow up to print out. I suspect my players wouldn't mind using them for their PC portraits/table-tents (usually a 5x7 card).

Thanks!

-Matt

Klaus

First Post
All images are of game-appropriate size (1x1 inch for Medium, etc), at 300 dpi. They can be blown up a little before losing resolution.

Remove ads