• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiery Dragon -----> Top Notch

Scribble

First Post
So a little while back I ordered the new 4e Battle Box from Fiery Dragon.

Or at least that was my intention anyway. I didn't notice until it showed up in the mail that either I accidently hit the wrong button, or something got messed up in shipping, but what actually got to me was the Counter Collection 4e. :(

So I sent an email... And he's sending me a battle box, no fuss- and since returning the counter collection would be a hassle he told me just to keep it.

Although I'm sure most on the board already know it, I still believe in giving props when they're due so I just have to say:

Quality people + Quality products = Awesome company.

arscott

First Post
This proud owner of the Battle Box and Counter collection would like to second Fiery Dragon's awesomeness.

Though my best personal acount is merely "The products I ordered arrived a week ahead of schedule", I've seen the FD guys go far beyond the call of duty to please their customers, both on these boards and elsewhere.

While I'm gushing, though, I have a question/request. Are the PC counters from the battlebox available in digital format? I've got the cardboard versions, but I'd like to be able to import the pictures into the character builder so that the picture on my character sheet matches the counter.

Evil-B

First Post
I'd like to add my thumbs-up as well, once again. The CC 4E in particular has really improved our games; although I was using FDP counters before (printed up from the CDROM and discarded after the game), having them on nice, thick, easily manipulated cardboard makes ALL the difference. Plus, flipping them to a bloodied side is brilliant.

I can't recommend these enough to folks who for one reason or another don't use minis (we do, but just for the PC's). I REALLY hope these do well enough so that the rest of the MM monsters get the same deluxe treatment.

Klaus

First Post
I'd like to add my thumbs-up as well, once again. The CC 4E in particular has really improved our games; although I was using FDP counters before (printed up from the CDROM and discarded after the game), having them on nice, thick, easily manipulated cardboard makes ALL the difference. Plus, flipping them to a bloodied side is brilliant.

I can't recommend these enough to folks who for one reason or another don't use minis (we do, but just for the PC's). I REALLY hope these do well enough so that the rest of the MM monsters get the same deluxe treatment.
Paragon 01 and Epic 01 are at the printer! :D

Me? I'm dying to see my Gargantuan Prince of Undeath and Polychromatic Dragon in print.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Another cheer for the awesomeness that is Fiery Dragon, and the 4e Counter Collections & Battlebox. I love these products.

Festivus

First Post
Another cheer for the awesomeness that is Fiery Dragon, and the 4e Counter Collections & Battlebox. I love these products.

I ordered the full set partly due to your review Piratecat. I haven't seen them yet (next batch of sets wasn't quite ready yet) but I hope to have them before the next meetup so I can show off the awesomeness to all there at the FLGS and make everyone jealous. This is exactly what I needed for portability and I am very excited that I will be seeing them soon.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I have long proclaimed the awesomeness of Fiery Dragon on these boards. NeMoren's Vault remains perhaps the most underapreciated module of all time. (I hear they also did this one with psionics)

Which reminds, me, I have some stuff to order!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads