• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiery Dragon -----> Top Notch

Fiery_Dragon

First Post
I've just finished building 27 copies of the Counter Collection... man, these things are heavy (actually, just tired from standing....). Jason's gone out to get the rest of the empty boxes and I'll finish loading the counters in. I'm sure he'll update the website this weekend... we should be shipping out on Monday.

(See, the positive side of the economy... if I hadn't just been laid off, I'd be at work and we'd be building these on Sunday night!!) :)

- James

DimitriX

First Post
I'll also throw in my praise for the counter collections. They are well made, easy to carry, and they really designed these things with DMs in mind. I'm eagerly anticipating the Paragon Tier counter collection.

arscott

First Post
Besides that polychromatic dragon, are there any other creatures in the counter collection from sources besides the monster manual?

Klaus

First Post
Besides that polychromatic dragon, are there any other creatures in the counter collection from sources besides the monster manual?
For the moment, no, they're pretty much all core. Since they're in print, you could even say they're hardcore... :D

Klaus

First Post
Is there a chance that you will make a similar counter collection of creatures from Monster Manual 2?
Yes. In fact, I'm already compiling what we have from earlier sets that match the monster listing from the GSL. Frost Giants, Stone Giants, Tigers, Xorn, Remorhaz, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads