• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fighter Power Breakdown

parcival42

First Post
I was trying to figure out exactly what fighter powers worked with what weapons and decided to create a spreadsheet for easy reference. Fighters only have options for weapon specific feats at 3, 13 and 23rd level. I was certainly hoping for more, but, oh well. I also included which abilities were tied to the weapon powers.

Sorry in advance if the sheet's ugly...I'm not an excel wiz. If anyone would like to make a better looking/organized copy, feel free to post it here and show me up. :bmelee:

Oh, a couple observations: Each power has 3-4 associated powers. The exceptions are spear, with 5, and staff with NONE!
If you scroll right you;ll see that I've also included powers that either need a shield or are better if you have one.

Attachments

• Fighter Powers.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Kordeth

First Post
I'm kind of glad they didn't put weapon-specific powers at every level--it keeps more options open to every fighter, where more weapon-specific powers would strongly urge characters down the one specific path of powers that gives them the most bang for their weapon of choice.

I'm sure we'll see more in Martial Power, though.

parcival42

First Post
I was thinking about doing a complete power breakdown for each class. I was considering doing Warlock Pacts next and the Rogue powers by Brutal Scoundrel or Artful Dodger.
I was really hoping someone else would get around to it first. <cough><cough>

NMcCoy

Explorer
Yeah, what's with the no staff exploits? I was considering a fighter/wizard until I realized that there weren't any special fighter-tricks to be had with a staff.

Blackbrrd

First Post
For our eyes sake, skip the red highlighting? Please? ;)

Nice work, and I agree, more weapon specific powers would be nice, but I guess that would cut down on the generic powers, which isn't a good thing. I guess we will see more weapon specific powers in the new core books...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads