• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

File hosting linking issue

Troll Wizard

First Post
hello,

I recently uploaded a file to be hosted here on ENWorld, that I wish to share with other players. The upload "appeared" to work without any problems, but when I create the link for the Electronic Aids section of downloads I keep getting an error message.

The file path name is:
http://www.enworld.org/forums/downloads/Troll_Wizard's_Magic_Item_Creation_v1.zip

The blurb:
"This excel sheet will allow you to create scrolls, potions, wands, and staves under D&D's 3.5 rule set."

The error message I get is:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the EN World - Morrus' D&D / d20 News & Reviews Site database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

I have tried to create the link several times and even uploaded the file once more with a file name change, but have had no luck either way. The file is pretty small - 17kb.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, the system is currently broken. A new system will be in place when the server upgrade is complete.

Remove ads